NEVET greenhouse strives to fulfill five major objectives related to children and families in need:
- To develop high-level context-informed research, including the development of innovative methodologies and the establishment of a database for context-informed assessment and treatment.
- To involve leading local and international researchers in the fields of social and community work, psychology, criminology, education, and medicine to assist in capacity building of young researchers and graduate students in their respective fields.
- To apply a context-informed perspective to the training of students and professionals and to interventions with children and families in need.
- To influence the formation of context-informed social policy.
- To create venues for multidisciplinary national and international collaborations in the above domains.